All Topics / Help Needed! / Good questions to ask at seminar!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of bwendanbwendan
    Participant
    @bwendan

Its common sense that should ask as many questions as possible at a seminar, but what questions should you ask? Any suggestions?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Bwendan,

I made some suggestions of questions that should/could be asked at a consultant level on this thread

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/4680.html

Obviously some of these are more suited for one on one conversations – but they may get you thinking.

Derek
    [email protected]
    0409 882 958
    Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of Gav77Gav77
    Participant
    @gav77

Hi

Apart from Steve’s seminars, is there any others worth attending?

G

Profile photo of aussieinvestoraussieinvestor
    Participant
    @aussieinvestor

Hi bwendan

My view is that you ask only the questions in that you seek answers. If you seek an answer, then the question should come naturally.

If you ask questions merely for the sake asking lots of questions at a seminar and do not actually seek any specific answers to your needs then you are just wasting yours and everybody elses time.

Cheers…Peter

“It pays to stick your neck out”

aussieinvestor | Digital Revenue Pty Ltd
    http://appliancewhiz.com
    Email Me

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Peter,

Good point about the questions being ‘genuine’ – we have had some people ask question ad infinitum and for little apprent purpose. While we do our best to answer all questions fully it is interesting to see that parts of audience start turning off as the questionning continues.

And yes, Gavin, there are many seminars out there that have ‘worth’ to different people. A broad education is highly commendable and can help different individuals find their own route to success.

For instance I have found Steve Navra’s seminar extremely beneficial, I have listened to Ed Chan and got some useful snippets from him, have heard Jamie McIntyre (a little less), and have others talk about specific topics – it is a rare seminar/speaker that I took ‘nothing’ from.

Derek
    [email protected]
    0409 882 958
    Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of Michael WhyteMichael Whyte
    @michael-whyte

Gav,

I second Derek’s call on Steve Navra being good value. I met him at SIG where he presented his view on financial structures and making your money work three times.

His next course is May 14 in North Sydney and only costs around $170 (he only covers costs as he is independently wealthy and doesn’t like the sprukers who charge a motza for so-called education). I’ve booked to go already.

Cheers,
    Michael.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.