All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyer Beware

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jones.joan@bigpond.com.au[email protected]
    @jones.joan-bigpond.com.au

I am looking at a property on Wednesday, I have not been able to access the templates talked about in Steves first book. Any suggestions on what to look for, there is not much to chose from in my price range in my area. Although renting it out wont be a problem.
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

jaymjay[blink]

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi Jaymjay,
    Here is a link to buyer beware,
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/1.html

Its hard to comment without further information, but assuming you have done your due diligence, I would sugest you insure the usual clause appear in the contract, i.e. subject to finance, building and pest inspection etc, cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

For the beginning investor, the safest investment if in incoem property. This may include rental homes, apartment buildings, office buildings, shopping centers, retail and wholsale buildings.

How fast will the city grow and in which directions?
    Would I like to live here myself?
    I am not a real estate guru, but I can share you some tips.

Several general principles will guide you as you invest in real estate. First, become very familiar with your local real estate by studying properties on the market. You may want to learn all about your particular city, is growth patters, its depressed areas, where the path of growth is likely to exend. The point is: The more you know, the more prepared you will be to invest. You can talk to real estate agents for these information.

A good opportunity always goes to the investor who knows how to locate a good investment and who has the courage to act quickly.

Seize the day

We are giving away the free reports and audio files by Robert G. Allen for the next 3 months. You can email me for the free reports and audio files.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

BuyerBeware will help you with analysing the deal, however it won’t be able to make the investing decision for you.

A good place to start is trying to work out what you want from your investment property from both a cap gains and cashflow perspective.

I recommend that you identify what % returns you desire, as doing this will help you to determine the liklihood of a prospective property achieving that goal (based on past history and the current market situation).

Should you use BuyerBeware then play around with the figures template at varying interest rates to see what the impact of rates rising +1 to +2% above what you can currently borrow at. I say this as it seems to me we are at the beginning of a new interest rate cycle and it is wise to be pro-active rather than reactive.

Have a great day!

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.