All Topics / General Property / Questions on Solicitor Costs & Exit Strategy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of francislfrancisl
    @francisl

Dear Sirs,

I have the following questions when reading Steve’s books:-

1. What are current and prior bills on Purchaser’s Solicitor Costs?
    2. What are Exit Strategy in Property Investment? Can someone provides examples please!

Regards,
    Francis[blink]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Francis,

The current and prior bills relate to the conveyancing costs associated with the purchase and sale of real estate. When you enter into a property transaction you need a legal representative to review the contract as well as deal with mortgage and title issues.

Exit strategies are the ways that you plan to realise your investment profit, or else exit the deal in a worst-case scenario.

For example, when you purchase a property on a buy-and-hold strategy the normal exist strategy is to sell it. However, more sophisticated investors develop this strategy by nominating a required return on investment and also a minimum purchase price (prior to buying) that they will accept should they need a quick sale.

Another example as an exit strategy for a B&H might be to wrap it, or offer more creative financing on sale such as offering a 2nd mortgage.

Hope this has helped.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of francislfrancisl
    @francisl

Dear Mr McKnight,

I am surprised and excited to see your answer in person. Thank you very very much!

I am reading your 2nd book ($1M in property in 1 Year) and have the following questions:-

1. Long settlement period is a strategy in bloom market. A bloom market is usually a seller’s market. How can a long settlement period can be achieved? A real example would be appreciated.

2. Where can I obtain those market indicators explained in the 2nd book?

3. It has been emphasized that property investment requires continuous monitor to ensure its performance. How can this monitor process be maintained after retirement?

Your advise are highly appreciated!

Regards,
    Francis[cap]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.