All Topics / General Property / Financial planners in Sydney?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of globeglobe
    Participant
    @globe

I was wondering out there if anyone could recommend a financial planner with strong views on wealth creation through positive cashflow property in the Sydney area?

Cheers,
    Globe

Profile photo of investroninvestron
    @investron

don’t go paying good money to some wan#*% to tell you what you should do, ask here, at least most of the people here have done something, most advisers don’t even have a portfolio themselves.

Profile photo of baloobaloo
    Participant
    @baloo

While investron does have some merit to his answer, there some advisors that deal with property too.

Navra Financial Services include property in their advise. They are fairly well respected advisors in the IP arena.

http://www.navra.com.au/

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Baloo,

I was going to suggest Navra but closer reading of globe’s post said positive cashflow and I suspect that a lot of Navra’s advice is based on growth first, maximising use of cash and equity and income through shares.

Not sure if that is what globe wants but otherwise I would endorse your suggestion.

If globe is only after positive property then buy as many as you can and keep going seems to be the ‘plan’

Derek
    [email protected]

Property investment advice and researched property in quality locations available.

Profile photo of baloobaloo
    Participant
    @baloo

Ah, well spotted Derek. You’re right, Navra’s rental reality is based on solid fundementals but captial gain is key to it.

Not sure if any advisor would concentrate on positive cashflow in this environment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.