All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Management

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Demi-DanDemi-Dan
    @demi-dan

Hi,

I’m an active investor with a few wraps and a rental, I’m branching into Property management, aswell.

I’m looking to see if you guys have some good creative ideas for me on how to find new landlords to manage for? What do you look for in a mangager? What would impress you? What would you respond to in an ad?

(Other than the advertise in the paper alongside all the well established Real Estate companies that manage properties)

Thanks

Dan.

http://www.havenproperty.co.nz

Profile photo of FlyHighFlyHigh
    @flyhigh

For my properties rental managers must:
    1. Think of tenants as their income source (thru me) and therefore treat them with due respect
    2. Be proactive in managing tenants to ensure issues are addressed (or raised up to me for further attention)
    3. Not just collect the rent (that’s the easy part)
    4. Be willing to take my input and not just do things “their way”
    5. Not charge for every little thing that they do (some charge for statements, inspections, etc) I would rather they escalated to me and let me handle it.

If you want my attention in an ad try not rattling off the same approach that all property managers use but concentrate on value add for a landlord (and do as you say!)

FlyHigh [cap]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.