All Topics / Heads Up! / New NZ Property Hotspots Reports

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of KtkiwiKtkiwi
    @ktkiwi

Hopefully this is the right place for this topic…

I have just launched an NZ first being the creation of a new house price index (Hybrid Index) which my company has spent the last 2 years researching and developing.

This is my latest effort to help property investors to accurately measure house price growth and get an insight into potential superior growth areas in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

Yesterday I launched the new Property Hotspots Reports based on the new Hybrid Index my company has created from over a decade of historic data (source data from Quotable Value).

We use the Hybrid Index to measure historic capital growth and forecast estimated capital growth in a total of over 80 specific groups of suburbs in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

We produce 11 reports each quarter as follows:

There are 2 types of Hybrid Hotspots Reports available being
    1) REGION Hotspots Reports
    2) CITY Hotspots Reports.

1) REGION Hotspots Reports
    These Reports reveal forecasts for capital growth over the next 1 year for every Area within a specific Region plus historic capital growth, historic rental growth, recent yields and recent sales volumes.

These Reports are available for each of the following Regions:

Auckland North Region
    Auckland Central Region
    Auckland West Region
    Auckland South/East Region

Wellington City Region
    Wellington Porirua / Hutt Region

Christchurch East Region
    Christchurch West Region

2) CITY Hotspots Reports
    These Reports highlight (for each Region within the relevant City) the top 2 forecast hotspots for capital growth over the next 1 year plus historic capital growth, historic rental growth, recent yields and recent sales volumes for the forecast hotspots.

These Reports are available for each of the following Cities.

Auckland
    Wellington
    Christchurch

All Reports are made available as PDF downloads.

Why have I created this new index? Simply to give property investors (including myself) a better insight into actual value movements and potential future capital growth rates so we know WHERE to buy to optimize our potential result from property investing. Previously many property investors were making lifetime investment decisions on where they should buy (to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars) based on the ‘flawed’ median prices.

See the detail below or go to
    http://www.propertyhotspots.co.nz for more detail re the Median Myth exposed.

EXPOSING THE MEDIAN MYTH!
    Let me ask you what do you trust as the most accurate house price indicator?
    1. Average House Prices
    2. Median House Prices
    3. Quotable Value House Price Index

Over 50% of more than 450 respondents to our recent property investment survey answered that they trust Quotable Value the most – and this is for a very good reason. Quotable Value is based on actual sales data – what can be more accurate?

HERE’S WHAT OTHER ECONOMIC EXPERTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MEDIANS
    An interesting comment about the accuracy of median house prices by well known property commentator Mary Holm was published recently in the NZ Herald (3rd of July, 2004) when she stated: “Median prices aren’t perfect but they’re the best we’ve got”.

Ulf Schoefisch – Deutshe Bank chief economist pointed out that medians were subject to “compositional factors” when asked recently about increasing median house price movements by Anne Gibson – (New Zealand Herald August 17th , 2004) and he stated that “We expect the Quotable Value (House) Price Index which is not influenced by compositional factors to record a continued fall… ”.

And when asked, by the Hybrid Group, Tony Alexander Chief Economist BNZ Bank had this to say about median prices. “Median house prices give a reasonable indication of house price movements at a national level but at a regional level they are not very useful and at a suburb level they are completely useless due to their potential to give an inaccurate representation of house prices and house price trends.”

To check out more details go to
    http://www.propertyhotspots.co.nz

“Make sure you can survive the downside, and the upside will take care of itself!” Donald Trump

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.