All Topics / Heads Up! / Steve’s audio with NZ forumites – proposed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Steve,

I got a suggestion – well not actually mine, it was Gatsby but I second it. I think its a great idea![grad]

Apparently, you’ve done an audio with legal expert, Mike Ward on the property market in NZ

Why not do an audio with the ones who know NZ back to front and have NZ properties under their belt. Im talking of Westan, MiniMogul, Castledreamer, Muppet and the like – whoever you believe knows what their talking about and have invested over there for years.

I think many would find this of great use and benefit. They could talk about the trends in the market in the past few years, the economy, tax implications, residential and commercial, towns on the uprise and downfall etc. – all from their own experience.

I don’t know if they’d be willing but I think its a gret idea.

Anywway – it’s just a suggestion. Anyone else got any suggestions on this?

Best Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Hey George,

Sorry to wake this post from the dead :D But I agree with you! I think it would be a great resource to all investors looking into NZ!!

I guess it’s up to Steve though…

Ozi

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi George,

Point noted – and it is with great pleasure that I start the gossip train running…

It seems that Barb and her fellow team of bird-doggers have in fact created a resource that is in the post-edit phase.

Stay tuned for more info…

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Ooh….go the gossip train….

gossip confirmed!

You heard it here first!

joy to the world

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.