All Topics / Help Needed! / Split Loans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of stariahstariah
    @stariah

Hi

One of my plans in my quest for gaining my first investment property is finding someone who would be interested in ‘split loans’. Basically meaning they would be a gaurentour on the house i invest in. For a more detailed plan or Questions and comments…enquire within

stariah

Profile photo of MortgagekidMortgagekid
    @mortgagekid

Hi Stariah,

Are you needing somebody to guarentee your first IP for deposit or equity?
    PM me for your details
    Kayne

Free Service-7 days!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Stariah,

I think what your asking for is another form of ‘Vendor Financing’ or rather to your application, I think you might be after a partner as in a partnership agreement where your partner puts up his/her property as the security and u put up the deposit. If this is the case, then you might aswell invest on your own – if you have the deposit, but nothing as security, then use the property in which you wish to invest in as the security itself.

If you don’t have the deposit and want someone to become your partner and put up the deposit and security for your investment, this might be a difficult task. Im in the process of discussing this option with a friend of mine – if it is decent and the figures work out and its ethical, i’ll let you know.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

I recently discussed a partnership with a co-worker where we considered this scenario.

105% Loan split equally 2 ways
    He put in 20% equity as security from his existing property.(silent money partner)
    I do the running around and leg work.(time partner)
    Split profit or loss 50/50

Note, I have already set up a few ip’s that are pos cashflow in the past.

Work out what you could bring to a partnership
    (time,deposit equity/money,servicability,experience)

Then find someone who has what you lack (time,deposit equity/money, servicability,experience.)

Stariah, For what reasons can’t you do deal on your own? there are other ways to get around problems.

Easiest guarantor is Lenders Mortgage Insurance.
    [biggrin]

lifexperience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.