All Topics / Help Needed! / Financially Free Mentor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of stariahstariah
    @stariah

Hello

I’m looking for someone who is financially free and would like to mentor me. I’m a student and i want to aim at buying my first investment property as soon as possible. I think that knowing people who are already at where i want to be will be of great benifit to my learning. So if you’re willing to help, or know someone who can, please contact me.

Stariah

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Stariah,

I don’t know many people who are financially free that would be willing to mentor someone starting off. I think the best mentoring you can get is right here on this forum.

Where are you situated? There are usually plenty of meetings being held around that you could join or just mention where your from and maybe someone will be willing to meet up with you and talk to you about the initial steps of investing. I sure don’t mind helping where I can and meeting with you but Im in Victoria.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of vv
    @v

hi i’m just new signed up today. I’ve been browsing around and think this is great. I think this is the best mentoring i have ever had. You have already confirmed I’m heading in the right track with the 5 places. One question though I am in nsw how has the new vendors tax effected things or there is already a way around it?
    v

jpresland

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Stariah,
    I would by no means see myself as a mentor, however I have been a student and you know where you want to be. Feel free to pm me if you wish. I guess it’s better to learn from other people’s mistakes. The next best thing is to learn is from your own. If you can circumvent from making your own then you can be one more step ahead!
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

its like asking for a doctor who has never been sick.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Stariah

there are many people on this forum who are financially free, thanks to property investing, but that doesn’t mean they know more than others on this forum. For some of them it has been time in the market that has helped and others have fluked it.

Thats a very Generous offer Gatsby and Stariah should make the most of it.

But Stariah one of the great things about this forum is the diversity of ideas that we come here with. Personally i don’t know much about the subdivions yet there are those on the forum who do it often. What i’m trying to say is we have a variety of experience and skills here and all of these have in the past been financially rewarding to us. So learn form all the people. Remember that a new poster may know more than someone with over 1000 posts.

all the best westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.