All Topics / Forum Frolic / Sat’s Rugby Test

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Just heard the result of next Sat’s Rugby Test.

South Africa 24 Australia 17.

Oh dear. How sad.

The All Blacks by 15

Regards

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

I know your in New Zealand mate, so I won’t be too hard on you but it’s 2004 not 1994.

I guess the mice have taken a break from turning their little wheel and your electric calender is not powering up properly.

[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

Wallabies by 10.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi guys

Muppet i was iwth the allblacks for the one in Wellington but i think the Wallabies will have the next one, With Gregan back and i think Larkham is on our team this time.

(But hey i grew up in Victoria and i don’t even know the rules yet)

Muppet every Tuesday nite a few friends come around at 10pm and we watch the Aussie rules on sky TV, the Kiwi’s are getting into it. One guy even bought around a video tape to take home as his son wants to get into it also.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Muppet
    Say, just while you’re in your clairvoyant dreamstate, would you happen to have 6 winning lotto numbers for Sat night too ? Just so I know which numbers to avoid.
    Ta mate
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Thecrest

I tried that once before and they locked the post because there were too many losers.

I’ll try again though

how about 4,9,16,24,33,37

Just thinking…… I wonder who holds the Bledisloe Cup and the Tri Nations Trophy?

It wouldn’t be the All Blacks would it?

Congrats to George for 100 tests.
    No NZer has done that yet but 2 Aussies have.
    Sean Fitzy is the closest All Black with about 94 tests before his knees gave out.

Regards

@rugbyfan

Sorry to dissappoint you Muppet.

Wallabies by 4.

Did you see that tight head? I didn’t think that happened anymore!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

@muppet

Hi Guys

Don’t have Sky TV, so had to wait until this morning to hear the result. The Boks were leading when I went to bed last night.

This weekend’s game between the Blacks and the Bees will decide the Tri-Nations, so the Blacks by 8pts.

Regards

@rugbyfan

Not so confident anymore Muppet?

Tri Nations tries scored:

Wallabies – 5 (4 against)

S.A. – 6 (5 against)

N.Z. – 2 (4 against)

Can’t keep winning if you can’t score tries.

Wallabies by 6

@westan

Hi Rugbyfan

very interesting stat. that one, i’d be very worried if i was an all black fan, 2 tries isn’t really going to cut it when they have to play in South africa and australia.

where do they play the final ?

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

@muppet

Ummmmmm, who won the last two tests the All Blacks played.
    You have only to win by 1 point as the All Blacks have found out to their cost on a number of occassions in the last few years.

As I have already said, the Bees won’t know wich way the Blacks went on Sat.

Ha HA Ha Tri-Nation winners AGAIN!!!!!!!

Regards

@rugbyfan

That’s might confident comming from you whose team has only 8 points from two home soil wins.

How about us with 6 points from 1 win at home and two bonus points.

What was that about only needing to win by one point and tries don’t matter?

Lets see how NZ plays away from home.

@rugbyfan

I can’t remember who but someone on this thread said you can’t win without scoring tries.

Oh that was me[biggrin]

Whadaya wanna be?

Such a shame NZ had to resort to such negative tactics such as fringing offside in the first half. When they played within the law in the second half, it was a much better spectacle.

BTW, what was with the ref, I know Andre used to hate George talking to him – is it a black thing?[laughing]

@westan

Hi Rugbyfan

yes well done a great win. Yes you were right they need to score tries to win. so NO tries to the All Blacks, It must be a real worry now that 2 tries from 3 matches. I think they are on the slippery slope down. They might need to re look at their whole gameplan. a few months ago they played well against a very undermanned England and won with lots of tries, suddenly its all turned pear shaped.
    What are they going to do Muppet ?? there is a real risk they may not even make the finals, what a pity after looking so good early in the season.

@muppet

Hi Guys

Oh dear we lost. How sad.

However the try the Bees scored was when the Blacks were down to 14 men.

Ali was picked by the linesman who wasn’t sure who it was anyway and so Kaplan sent of Ali. He was as good as anyone else. I think the linesman was an Aussie.

Makes it hard when 14 are playing 17.

Now next week. The Boks 32 and the Blacks 23

Regards
    Regards

@westan

Hi Muppet

i agree it was tough on “us” Kiwi’s with one man down, i’m sure we will be a stronger team if we could just remember the rules. Someone has to teach our guys the off side rule.

regards westan

@rugbyfan
    Originally posted by muppet:

Now next week. The Boks 32 and the Blacks 23

Regards

I’m not sure where you went to school Muppet but 3 does not go into 23[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

Profile photo of drhappydrhappy
    @drhappy

[biggrin]

Man sent off? So what ! You only need one man to kick penalties and thats the only way the blacks ever score anyway

cheers deano

@muppet

Hi Guys

Springboks 40 All Blacks 26.

Oh well I wasn’t too far away at 32-23.

Watch out Wallabees. The Boks are running hot and can see the Triple Crown.

At least the All Blacks still have the Bledisloe Cup.

Regards

@rugbyfan

Muppet, at least you guys know what the try line looks like now!

@westan

Hi Guys

how does this competition work? is there no finals, just the team with the most points wins is that it ?

or do the two teams on top of the table meet in a final ?

regards westan

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.