Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of HotRodHotRod
    @hotrod

Hi de Ho

Got a question which might be very straight forward to some but I need an answer as I’ve loaned out the two books that would have it.

When doing a flip or renos for some quick cash what is the consensus in getting the seller to go for a low price? Offer a cash deal with a long settlement or offer a large upfront deposit with finance and long settlement?

The reason I’m asking is that I need some hard cash [biggrin] and am in the process of getting an equity line so that I can make “cash” offers on property to fix em up and flog em off.

Found lots of properties that could be sold for $50K more after spending $10 fixing.

Thx…………

Profile photo of rebecca2rebecca2
    @rebecca2

Hey HotRod,

I’m fairly new to this but I believe if you can keep your money in your pocket longer its got to be better for you. I know someone that actually managed to arrange a long settlement and was able to get into the property to start work before the settlement date came arround. It all depends on how bad the vendor wants to sell.[rolleyesanim]

Beck.
    I’m doing it. You learn faster when you do it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.