Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of wordword
    @word

hey there,

just joining up have read the book and have started doing research, planned to have bought my first positive cash flow house by now but have found out after reading the book its a lot harder then just looking in the real estate section of the news paper ;)

started growing weary then checked this forum out and got some great advice from reading other peoples posts who were having troubles, I think the advice “Keep looking” is priceless. Cause really thats all you have to do.

I’ve started finding properties that pass the eleven second rule and have got a new boost. Now I just need to do tons of research. Taking the first step is very daunting.

I am aiming to buy a property for $60 – $80 in Qld, and although Ive found some already Im not sure I’ve found the best I can find. I am using simply the internet and newspapers to do my house hunting.

I have tried talking to real estates but as soon as I say under $100,000 I seem to lose there interests immediately. I live in brisbane and can’t really talk to the real estates face to face becuase all the properties I’ve found aren’t local.

So just wondering if you guys have any advice on better ways of house hunting. How do you find the really good bargains. Or is it something simple like just continually harassing the real estates. Not letting them ignore me?

Any and all advice is appreciated this site is great and has helped me heaps so far. I got the money and desire, just lacking time. Any other Queenslanders wanna compare notes Id be happy to talk with any others who are either trying to invest in queensland or already succesfully investing here.

Thanks for reading will shoot out a million questions now Ive introduced myself, so watch out :D

Tom

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

Hi Word, welcome to the forum. For your price range I’d suggest you need to ask agents for their problem properties, the ones that need work etc..and look at ways you can turn them into something useful.

Find problems and offer solutions = $$$

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.