All Topics / General Property / 11 second rule….is it the only way?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of property.investingproperty.investing
    @property.investing

The only property that seems even remotely likely to fit the 11 second rule appears to be mobile homes. Is everyone claiming +ve CF doing it with the 11 second rule or are we making exceptions?

Profile photo of milkmanjrmilkmanjr
    @milkmanjr

The 11 sec rule isn’t the only way.
    I was only ever used to act as a filter when searching numerous properties.
    With the dwindling number of properties that fit the 11 sec rule, yhere is a greater need to become a bit more creative, and/or set up better networks within the real estate business.

J

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

The 11 second rule will probably not even give you a +ve CF any more. You would probably need a larger deposit.

There are properties out there that are +ve, but rarely make it onto a website. I had an agent ring me last week with a property that was not even listed yet (16% yield). Because I knew the area, I bought it straight away. Usually, you have to develop relationships with agents before you find these types of properties.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

there are properties meting the 11 second rule – but dont let this be your benchmark on which you purchase properties. even if they dont meet this rule, they could generally still be good deals.

Kind Regards,
    George

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Hi There …. your question is an interesting one…. this depends on many factors including:
    Exit stratagy
    Market status
    Population
    Economic stability
    – – Demographic of population ” is it a war zone?”
    changes in public transport, schools, shopping centres,
    All of these things are a part of the solution and will assist you to look at a deal oblectively and non emotionally… Some simple questions:

– What is selling and are you paying to much?
    – Is the market in a bull market? or a bear Market?
    – Waht is your market population? – how many people will come nad buy, rent or lease??…. no point getting a great price on a property …when there are only 50 people to market to … and 50% are unemployed.!

Anyway just a few thoughts!
    Cheers,
    Kiwi[biggrin]

Profile photo of OztexsOztexs
    @oztexs

how are you looking for these properties ?

like Rugbyfan said .. you will never find properties that meet the 11sec rule on the net.

you have to get out there [biggrin]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.