All Topics / Heads Up! / Hans Jackobi

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I just revisited this topic and saw this comment following mine:

I had said:

“that way, you won’t be feeding dodgy author’s coffers. :)

And Steve McKnight then quoted me and said:

“That would have to be one of the tightest comments I have ever read. I make less in a royalty per book sold than the government makes in GST.

“Another example of scarcity thinking that keeps people poor.

“If you pay peanuts then you’ll attract monkeys.

“Over and out!”

Steve McKnight

Steve, I believe you’ve misundestood my comment. I mentioned “dodgy” authors. I don’t see why you’d think I was referring to you. Buying books and other products in second-hand book shops or other shops is considered a *strategy* by many people I know of removing the market from the originator. So some people would not buy some products new- nike clothes for example (due to their sweatshop practices), but when they are taken out of the market, and sold second-hand, they might choose to do so.

Some people might choose to buy Henry Kaye’s books/products second hand, but might not choose to provide him with royalties. It’s a common activist strategy, and has nothing to do with being “tight”. I guess it’s easy to make personal jibes on a website without knowing the person to whom one is making the jibe. I think it’s better to play the ball, and not the person.

kay henry

Profile photo of Captain_PicardCaptain_Picard
    Participant
    @captain_picard

Hi everyone,

I have read the long webpage at http://www.realestatesecrets.com.au no less than three times thoroughly. I was very impressed by Hans Jakobi’s promises, especially on how thorough the real estate investing course was to be. My plan is to print out the page, purchase the course, and then tick off each of the points that he promises to explain in detail, as they are covered. $3,600 is big bucks for me, as it is all I have saved at the present, but I need specific training in how to invest in real estate. No offence to anyone on the forum, but I find it interesting that no one has actually bought it so far (myself included). I eagerly read this thread, and every other one I could find on Hans Jakobi, hoping to find guidance on how effective the course was before I bought it. I was a little disappointed that only one person had actually bought the course, and that person gave little information on its quality, except to say that it had gone well. As a result, I am still more or less in the dark, and will have to take a leap of faith. It is good that there is a money back guarantee though. If he keeps his promises on the content of the course, and how in-depth it is, and all the stuff it covers, it will be well worth the money.

I will post the forums once I have the pack, to let you know what I think.

Regards,

Captain_Picard.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Thank you, Captain Picard, that would be great![thumbsup2]

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.