All Topics / General Property / Cashflow +ve is hard to find in this boom market?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of k_sonterk_sonter
    @k_sonter

I am in the hunt for cashflow positive investment property and I am finding it quite hard in these market conditions. The prices are so high and rental returns are too low. Where are the positively geared properties? Is this just a bad time to be looking? Cities and towns I have searched (Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Ballina, Coffs Harbour)

Should I start looking in country towns say within 1 hour from the coast? would this be a good idea?[:(!]

Profile photo of ddtaprellddtaprell
    @ddtaprell

Know the feeling. We,ve just found two properties that aren’t quite cashflow positive but the rental demand in the town is not being meet and so we feel that the rental returns will increase. None of the seaside towns will get good returns anymore. We had to look 5-6hrs inland from Sydney. Even Mudgee was on a comparison to Souther Wollongong with costs and returns.Some of the smaller towns outside lrger ones have some good prices, but even the properties I’ve looked at in Junee aren’t returning well. Good luck in your search. I’ll think of you as I look.
    Debra[:I]

Profile photo of JoshwalyJoshwaly
    @joshwaly

Hi all,

I am not informed of the market in nsw however i have been following vics market via statistical sources, and you are right it is harder to buy a positive cash flow however by implementing the core values form several books you can create a stratergy to find these positive cashflows.

However i think that by only searching in rural areas does restrict you in your search i would look to where the signs indicate to look, and again this is with use of statistical info.

Basically i am just shedding some light that there are +ive cash flow properties but not just in rural areas but in all areas its just thinking outside the square to find wasy of making positive cash flows…

Hope i helped[?][?]

Regards Josh

[email protected]

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

“I am in the hunt for cashflow positive investment property “

honestly – the best info on the subject all in one place is to spend 30 bucks and buy steve’s book ‘from 0-130 properties in 3.5 years’.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.