All Topics / General Property / Private Sale – Investment Property QLD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Dave_HarringtonDave_Harrington
    @dave_harrington

Just informing of an investment opportunity in QLD, Australia.

I am selling my 2bdrm Unit due to travel plans.

Unit is set 200m from main road in very tidy complex occupied mainly by tenants. Timber ceilings in fairly large lounge room, courtyard front and rear, single carport, iron security bars on windows. Very close to large shopping centre, school and public transport.

Location is Logan Central to the south of Brisbane (approx.30km’s Sth). Area has seen dramatic growth in past 6 months, market values increasing as much as 63% thus has become a very popular area for investors. Growth will continue for at least another 6 mths until the ratio between property value – rental value is reached.

Currently, property will rent for $150 /wk.

I will except offers over $110,000

Please contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely,

David Harrington
    XX XXXXXXXX Business Hours
    XXXX XXXXXX Mobile (Prefered Contact)
    XX XXXX XXXX A/H
    [email protected]

ADMIN NOTE: Please do not use the PropertyInvesting.com forums to advertise. Normally we’d delete posts like this, but as there is some valuable discussion emerging, we’ve just edited the post.

Profile photo of Dave_HarringtonDave_Harrington
    @dave_harrington

oh well you all miss out

just signed contract on it at $130k an hour after listing it via agent

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Congratulations… Did you really expect one of us to buy it within 1 hour and 54 minutes though ?? [:P]

Paul…

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

Profile photo of Dave_HarringtonDave_Harrington
    @dave_harrington

is a pretty short time i must say.

Well contract canceled, purchaser’s finance fell through. So if anyone is still interested?

Dont bother if you are after 50+ day settlement.

Investors prefered. Try and have conditional finance before making offer.

Since no agent, offers over 110k welcome

Kind Regards,

David Harrington

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Dave

That would make a nicely negatively geared property wouldn’t it?[xx(] No thanks, I’ve got one in Logan area already.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of George1George1
    @george1

Why are you selling? If you anticipate the market to rise for another 6 months why sell now? Now is the worst time of year to list, ask any r/e agent. You will need at least a 4 week marketing campaign, people will be going on holiday in early Dec., solicitors and r/e agents closing shop after Xmas – you will be lucky to get a 50 day settlement at that time of year. If I was in your position, I would reconsider.

Profile photo of papajoepapajoe
    @papajoe

Dave

beware of realestate agents bearing large gifts.
    Ask agents to pre-qualify your buyers finance

have a good trip

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

My real estate agent said it is against the Privacy Act to ask people if they have finance arranged. Has anyone heard anything anbout this? It makes me feel pretty insecure actually- if they can’t ask this, how can we ever rely on selling a property?

kay

Profile photo of TraderTrader
    @trader

Give your property to an agent and let them do the deal .. selling yourself has more disadvantages than advantagas ! and there is a finance clause in the contract anyhow, they are legally entitled to have it there and if you dont allow that then you will miss out on a buyer .. 99% of people either have 7 or 14 days for finance…Even if the bank approves them in theory… Bank will ALWAYS do a valuation and can accept or reject them at that stage anyhow … So give it to the most active and motivated Real Estate agent and let them sell it … You go shopping and enjoy the free time ….and dont be in the unit when the prospects come to inspect …Just have fun !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.