All Topics / General Property / Rent Roll Finance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,

Has anyone had experience with owning a property management?

Can I expect a lend on a rent roll, with no cash but using home equity put up as part security?

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Luckyphil

Yes you can. We have financed several over the years. Normally limited to 50% of the value of the rent roll so if you can come up with the balance in equity (Lender will normally go to 80% of your equity) you may have a deal.

Suggest someone like Anz they can then tell you who they would want to undertake the valuation.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Phil….

Some of my clients would be interested. My advice to them is that you would be getting a 20% plus return and as such, I consider it a safe investment for them.

If you wish email me and I will put them in touch with you direct.

[email protected]

Cheers

Billfromoz

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin
    Quote:
    Thanks Richard,

Glad ANZ rated a mention, as my PPOR loan is with them. 50% plus equity sounds good to me. Do I understand you correctly that I may achieve an equity loan of 80% over and above the original home loan? OR .. is my borrowing limited to 80% of the value of the house as a new single loan?

I hope the answer is the former, with 2 seperate loans.

I plan to see ANZ within the fortnight, but would appreciate a few basics from you before I speak with them.

Thanks again, Phil

Hi Luckyphil

Yes you can. We have financed several over the years. Normally limited to 50% of the value of the rent roll so if you can come up with the balance in equity (Lender will normally go to 80% of your equity) you may have a deal.

Suggest someone like Anz they can then tell you who they would want to undertake the valuation.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Bill,

20% .. I had worked figures closer to 25%, but even a conservative 20% is obviously well worthwhile. Given the low current loan rates makes this even more attractive. Lots of fat to absorb increases.

I have just been hit over the head with a very simple solution to what was to be my next question. You have just answered it.

If I understand Richard correctly, I might at best be limited to 30-50 properties. But if 3 or 4 others had a joint interest, we could offer to buy an entire management. AND everyone wins. Control of ownership, proprietor retains management plus gets the big capital injection.

E-mail is on the way.

Kind regards, Phil

quote:

G’day Phil….

Some of my clients would be interested. My advice to them is that you would be getting a 20% plus return and as such, I consider it a safe investment for them.

If you wish email me and I will put them in touch with you direct.

[email protected]

Cheers

Billfromoz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.