All Topics / The Treasure Chest / help please!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BrilliantBrilliant
    Participant
    @brilliant

Hi everyone!

I have just joined an affiliate program-selling finance and investment info thru the internet. I need to learn how to use the email as a marketing tool. Pleasee!!!

Luckydip

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

G’day luckydip (or brilliant),

I’ve just bought these two books (2 volumes) on internet marketing. I’ve yet to put the stuff into practice, but it looks really good!

It’s basically a compilation of advice from 61 internet marketing “gurus”, who explain step by step how they would get back up on their feet within 30 days if they lost everything and had to start from scratch again.

Unfortunately, I’ve been so busy at work lately, I haven’t had the time to properly read it or try any of the things they recommend.

Give it a go and let me know what you think, and how well you do.

Cheers
    M

Here’s the link:

http://hop.clickbank.net/?elysiumm/joekumar

Profile photo of Andrew4Andrew4
    Participant
    @andrew4

G-Day[:D]

I have always thought (assumed) this internet email marketing stuff was a bit of a con. Maybe I need to be a little more open minded.[:0)]

Can you give me a nutshell on what it is all about? What are these guys actually selling/marketing?

Best Regards,

Andrew.

Be Great today!

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Hi Andrew,

I agree with you in many aspects. It’s a con where they are selling you a “valuable” product which is actually useless. Believe me, I’ve trawled through a lot of these things and just said forgedaboudid, and even blown some good money for nothing.

For example, the rubbish spam that I get telling me how I can make hundreds of thousands of dollars by sending “concealed cash” in an envelope to the 5 people on the list, bladibladiblah, is just a rip-off. The so-called “reports” you buy have no real substance, and it’s in essence a virtual MLM (I don’t personally have a problem with legitimate MLMs, but it’s just not my thing).

But there is a legitimate role for internet marketing. For example, Steve selling products on this website is internet marketing. So’s what another chap, Chris Batten, is doing (he sells reports on investment structures).

Taking it to another level, estores like Amazon, ebay and even websites for bricks and mortar shops like Dymocks and QBD Bookstore are involved in internet marketing.

I would argue that both Steve and Chris, and each of these stores, have legitimate products to market and sell over the internet. Why? Because it’s something that people want. And it’s not just rubbishy fluff that gives you a very general idea of what’s going on, but actually helps you with what you want to do, whether it’s property investing, buying a fiction book to read, or even to teach you how to market products on the internet.

Besides, if you have a legitimate product to promote and sell, why is it so bad to do so, just because you haven’t got a flashy brand name and an expensive bricks and mortar store? Isn’t the whole point of the investing game to generate multiple streams of income?

Anyway, that’s food for thought. Sorry if it sounds defensive, but I’m not – really.

As always, I welcome any comments, even if you disagree with me.

Cheers
    M

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘help please!!!’ is closed to new replies.