All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Need Help and Calling Sydney Brokers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of JHJH
    @jh

Hello all,

I’ve been doing my research/study in the past 2-3 months and have attended Steve’s seminar last Saturday. I’m ready to take the plunge… optimistically caustiously.

I’d like the mortgage brokers in Sdyney amongst us to contact me as I’d like to find out how much I can borrow and/or pre-approve. Then I’ll set up a company-trust and then go house hunting. (I can meet you on next week Monday or Friday.)

Now my main concern is the price in Sydney is so high I imagine I’ll be spending some time finding the location that is suitable for my strategy (which is not yet clear). I can be doing this semi full time (3 days a week) so I don’t mind travel to Perth (have lived there for 10+ years) or Brisbane (never been) etc to source cheaper properties.

So, with that background, does anyone have any recommendation/advise/word of wisdom for a newbie like me to start in terms of strategy? I think I have excellent credit rating and good past years income tho I’m short of cash (can’t imagine I can put 20% on more than one or two cheap properties) and my new employment situation is a bit tricky due to me being a contractor. I’m considering both B&H and wraps, and am flexible on location but primarily I’m thinking outer sydney/perth/brisbane/GC… or even NZ! :-)

Another quick question: Is it necessary to have two separate trusts, one for B&H, and another for wraps? If so is it necessary to set up two companies to be the trustee? Do I make sense here?

Yet another quick question: any decent Sydney accountant to recommend? I need to set up a company for my IT contracting business too. So preferably one accountant will handle all.

Your help is very much appreciated.

JH

Profile photo of JHJH
    @jh

oops and my email is [email protected]. Many thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Need Help and Calling Sydney Brokers’ is closed to new replies.