All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Another senario how should it be Managed

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of willrogerswillrogers
    @willrogers

I am currently living in a house in ASP that I purchased 5 months ago. I am in the process of buying (looking for the money) another, it looks like it is going through.The second purchase will become the primary residence and the first an investment. The first house can be rented out and cover the morgatge payments with about 80-100 dollars left over. Is it a good idea to use the extra money to help pay off the second property. What tax things do I need to know about. Also there is another investment property (commercial) that I have 1/3 ownership in. Can some one please give me some ideas on how to manage this before it gets out of control. Im a newbie

Profile photo of hwd007hwd007
    @hwd007

Will sounds like you’re on track to me. Just divert any excess cash flow to pay off your non tax deductible debts first. That’s all I can suggest at this stage.

Profile photo of willrogerswillrogers
    @willrogers

Thanks hwd Ill keep you posted on how things are going. Ideally it would be good to get things working for each other. Cheers Will

Profile photo of DramDram
    @dram

I agree…..put excess cash flow off the non-deductible load (investment) to clear this debt ASAP. This will also help you to generate some equity. This leaves the tax deductible loan to generate the extra cash flow.

Is the commercial property producing a +ve cash flow?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Another senario how should it be Managed’ is closed to new replies.