All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Untold Wealth Secrets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of gettingtheregettingthere
    @gettingthere

has anyone seen or bought the Untold Wealth Secrets as advertised on TV in the early hours of the morning as an infomercial?? To me it sounds logical, but can anyone please give me some honest feedback if the strategies are a path worth looking at? I have bought investment packages in the past and are hoping not to fall into a marketeering structure. Any sugestions will be appreciated..

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi getting there,

Don’t know about the infomercial, but just came back from a seminar.
    Ask yourself, who gets paid when I buy this? Can I get the same info free of charge at the library?
    That’s just to start.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Hi getting there –

Is it a real estate related product?

Profile photo of criscris
    Participant
    @cris

Dear Getting there!
    look i just returned and got back my $300 . i had purchased the success from scratch kit
    it comes with 3 cd’s which are just a recorded version of the 300 page manual/programe
    1/3 of the manual is dedicated to motivation and how to set goals etc etc then it has two books “7 steps to wealth”it is a general outlook on ivestment property you can buy it for about $25 or borrow it the 2nd book “we are heroes” are stories about doing good and about life i’m not sure if it has anything to do with property light reading. i didn’t read it. the rest of the manual has relevant information towards IP’S but but i got the same info from two books from the library so for $300 i found the kit was not worth it [xx(] you can learn alot from this forum and from books you can buy or borrow . the author leans alot towards property in brisbane and perth and negative gearing which is not bad .i found the same info in books and on the internet for free. you can buy alot of books with $300 and have some left over.[8D]
    i read “rich dad poor dad ” then the the “cash flow quadrant” by robert t. kiyosaki they will certanly get your mind and motivation going
    and then A BOOK BY JAN SOMERS titled
    “more wealth from resedential property” very good i strongly recommend it, it will give u a good insite into creating wealth through investment property over time. it has all the info to get one going to ask the questions.and it is relevant to australia not the USA.
    as i said i retured my kit not what i expected they have a 30day trial period so if you are still curious you wont lose anything since you can return it. hope i could help. there was a list of other books posted in the is forum i’ll try and find it or perhaps someone else could give you some book titles and or the list i have mentioned the web site http://www.ninemsn.com.au has some good info if your just starting out like me.
    cheers happy reading cris [;)]

Profile photo of gettingtheregettingthere
    @gettingthere

quote:

Dear Getting there!
    look i just returned and got back my $300 . i had purchased the success from scratch kit
    it comes with 3 cd’s which are just a recorded version of the 300 page manual/programe
    1/3 of the manual is dedicated to motivation and how to set goals etc etc then it has two books “7 steps to wealth”it is a general outlook on ivestment property you can buy it for about $25 or borrow it the 2nd book “we are heroes” are stories about doing good and about life i’m not sure if it has anything to do with property light reading. i didn’t read it. the rest of the manual has relevant information towards IP’S but but i got the same info from two books from the library so for $300 i found the kit was not worth it [xx(] you can learn alot from this forum and from books you can buy or borrow . the author leans alot towards property in brisbane and perth and negative gearing which is not bad .i found the same info in books and on the internet for free. you can buy alot of books with $300 and have some left over.[8D]
    i read “rich dad poor dad ” then the the “cash flow quadrant” by robert t. kiyosaki they will certanly get your mind and motivation going
    and then A BOOK BY JAN SOMERS titled
    “more wealth from resedential property” very good i strongly recommend it, it will give u a good insite into creating wealth through investment property over time. it has all the info to get one going to ask the questions.and it is relevant to australia not the USA.
    as i said i retured my kit not what i expected they have a 30day trial period so if you are still curious you wont lose anything since you can return it. hope i could help. there was a list of other books posted in the is forum i’ll try and find it or perhaps someone else could give you some book titles and or the list i have mentioned the web site http://www.ninemsn.com.au has some good info if your just starting out like me.
    cheers happy reading cris [;)]

Profile photo of gettingtheregettingthere
    @gettingthere

Thank you Cris , that was very helpful and i appreciate all the effort yo went to in writing all that. Hopefully others can read this later and benefit from it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Untold Wealth Secrets’ is closed to new replies.