Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

I am still not getting very good responses from my offers. How is everyone else going with there offers?? Are you finding that big or decent discounts aren’t to common.

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

A couple of ideas…. if you’re not doing them already!

1) Listening and asking questions: You can’t solve a problem without knowing what it is. If you can find out exactly what the vendors need, when, how and why they need it your chances of finding a unique solution that flies will surely go up.

2) sales – Keep presenting your offer (to the owner or RE agent) confident, friendly, always phrased in the positive (EG “You wouldn’t accept $70,000 would you” is OUT! [:)] ). Oh and once again… listen and ask questions!

3) Due dilligence – present any information that will back up why your offer is a good one with the offer (eg lower priced sales in the same area, drug users passed out on the lawn… [:O] etc), but be honest. Most people can smell used snake oil a mile away…

4) incentives – If they have an old dog in the house, offer them a shiny new super dog kennel with the deal! Obviously I’m not being litteral here, but many people tend to respond better to something they can imagine the sight, sound or touch of more than an extra zero on a document.

Good luck!

Quasimodo [^]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Offers??’ is closed to new replies.