All Topics / The Treasure Chest / can’t think of a headline

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of YHLCYHLC
    @yhlc

Hi guys,

rick otton recommends to find the property first and then buyers (invest in property)

steve recommends to find purchasers first and then tell them to find the property(investing in people)

As an agent, i hear from jenman that auctions are not a good way to sell properties and i’ve heard hooker colleagues that auction is the best way to sell. i have found that auction is thebest method where properties can be classed as a “bread and butter” property where there is a huge interest in that group/price range. you do get the highest price. using auciton as amethod to sell mroe expensive properties can be a gamble and higher chance of a pass in.

having said that, i know both rick and steve are right because they strategy is actually a tool for maximum profit and efficiency. would anybody with experience in wraps using rick and steve’s approach shed some light on HOW and WHEN to use wither strategies to achieve max benefit?

btw, how do you tell the purchaser that you are going to ad a 10%-20% margin on the asking price of the property they choose without offending or disturbing them?

thanks
    thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘can’t think of a headline’ is closed to new replies.