All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Hills District

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of DonaldTrumpDonaldTrump
    @donaldtrump

anybody there who can tell me the market trends in the Hills District area? Particularly Kellyville..

Profile photo of allymanallyman
    Participant
    @allyman

Dear Donald

We purchase our PPOR in Kellyville last April for $470,000. In November the house behind us sold for $600K and now a house down the road is for sale for $650K. I had a sticky beak and all I can say is ours has to be worth around $550k. They say the market is slowing, but I can’t see any sign of that in the Hills. We sold our home in Kings Langley for what we thought was a great price, but now it is not unusual to see homes there for %500K+ and anything under $350K – forget it.

I think Kellyville does have infrastructure problems, although since Woolworths opened late last year me and my neighbours are so pleased not to have to travel so far. New schools being built also. Don’t forget there are plans for Mungerie Park which will be huge. When Windsor Rd is upgraded and the railway installed, the sky will be the limit!

With Kellyville there are also lots of estates and some parts are more desirable than others. Also, part of it is in Blacktown shire – called Kellyville Ridge, although they are still getting great prices. I believe it is a great place to live, and there is potential huge capital growth, however you wouldn’t find any +ve cashflow investment properties around here.

The RE Agent selling the prop down the road tells me that the people who buy in Kellyville are those that can’t afford Castle Hill! I guess that’s us.

Hope this info is useful.
    Ally

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Hills District’ is closed to new replies.