Total Members: 158,531

Sonny

  • Sonny started the topic Customer Contribution towards construction… in the forum Finance 7 years, 6 months ago

    Hi everyone,

    We are about to build our first home. Unconditional preapprove for the home loan done. 20% deposit at hand. Still awaiting land to title. And now receive progress letter and forms to complete.

    Builder contact us that bank confirm approval for 80% construction cost and builder want to see the other 20%. My question is,is this 20%…[Read more]

  • Sonny replied to the topic Buy second land or not in the forum Help Needed! 7 years, 8 months ago

    Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I really do appreciate it.

    My plan was to buy now an build an investment property and hold it – Rent it out.

    With your invaluable inputs, i will wait until we are settled down for a few years and reassess our plan then.

    Thanks again.

  • Sonny started the topic Buy second land or not in the forum Help Needed! 7 years, 8 months ago

    Hi,

    I’d like some expert view if it is a goid idea buy second land whilst building our first home.

    First home build will start in 2 months.

    The developer is offering 10% deposit on 2nd land with no payment for 2 years.

    I figured it’s a good oppotunity as 2 years will allow us to save, land value will go up as well as our first home.

    If it’s a…[Read more]

  • Sonny replied to the topic $80K deposit. Build first home or invest in the forum Help Needed! 8 years, 4 months ago

    Thank you guys for the advise.

  • Sonny started the topic $80K deposit. Build first home or invest in the forum Help Needed! 8 years, 4 months ago

    Hi Everyone,

    I need some advise on what we should do with our $80k deposit.

    We are currently awaiting land to be titled and then build our first home. It may get titled in April -June and have to build within 12 months. As we wait, should we use the deposit and start buying a few positive cashflow properties below $150,000. Our goal is to…[Read more]

  • Sonny became a registered member 8 years, 4 months ago

Sonny

Step 1 - 0% Complete

Fill Out Your Member Profile Below

Fill in the required fields below to complete your registration.

Registration not only grants you full access to this website, but will also enable us to send you our newsletter, latest investor tips, strategies and information about events/products relevant to investors. You can opt out at any time.

Used to log in to the website and for targeting with messages. Alphanumeric characters only. No spaces allowed..

Member Login
Lost your password?
×
158,531

Register Free To Unlock Unrestricted Access To PropertyInvesting.com

×
1-Day Millionaire Mastermind Workshop - Only LIVE Training in 2019!