We are about to build our first home. Unconditional preapprove for the home loan done. 20% deposit at hand. Still awaiting land to title. And now receive progress letter and forms to complete.
Builder contact us that bank confirm approval for 80% construction cost and builder want to see the other 20%. My question is,is this 20%…[Read more]
Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I really do appreciate it.
My plan was to buy now an build an investment property and hold it – Rent it out.
With your invaluable inputs, i will wait until we are settled down for a few years and reassess our plan then.
I’d like some expert view if it is a goid idea buy second land whilst building our first home.
First home build will start in 2 months.
The developer is offering 10% deposit on 2nd land with no payment for 2 years.
I figured it’s a good oppotunity as 2 years will allow us to save, land value will go up as well as our first home.
If it’s a…[Read more]
I need some advise on what we should do with our $80k deposit.
We are currently awaiting land to be titled and then build our first home. It may get titled in April -June and have to build within 12 months. As we wait, should we use the deposit and start buying a few positive cashflow properties below $150,000. Our goal is to…[Read more]
Sonny became a registered member 7 years, 11 months ago