Forum Replies Created

Viewing 881 post (of 881 total)
  • Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Join Date: 2004
    Post Count: 891


    In Victoria subdivision is handled by a surveyor. You may or may not require a planning permit first, but generally you do and also need to have commenced building.

    I can’t speak about the situation in other states, although I suspect they are much the same as in Victoria.

    Alistair Perry

Viewing 881 post (of 881 total)