All Topics / The Treasure Chest / National Investment Institute run course

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of GerardHomanGerardHoman
    @gerardhoman

Hi to all,

Just looking for some feedback on the course run by the national investment (or investors) institute. The course costs $15k and runs for a year… Is it worth the money???

Regards

Gerard
    [email protected]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Gerard,
    Welcome to the site. Mate have a look on the search function as I remember not long ago a discussion on this topis. Put in NII or National Investment Institute and see what turns up.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Gerard,

I second Andrew, Welcome to the forum! [:)] Could you tell me what the curriculum over the year would be (i.e. course outline)? What do you get at the end of the year (other than a lighter pocket [;)])?

Cheers

Sooshie[:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of ozchickozchick
    @ozchick

Gerard, Also try the words “Henry Kaye” in the search function. I’d be a little hesitant for the fact that he has been investigated by ASIC as you will see from the posts you will get up from your search.

Cheers,
    OZ

Profile photo of Gus_2Gus_2
    @gus_2

Hi Gerard,

I’ll save you the trouble of doing the searches…don’t bother signing up, it is overpriced and more hype than reality. This is my experience and many others I know agree. Buy some books and take the weekend to read them, you’ll save alot of money and get the same info.

Gus (burned in the past)

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

I agree with Gus and would give it a wide berth as it sounds like a total rip off.

You can buy a lot of books for $15k, alternatively you could use it as a deposit on a property.

Profile photo of DavidADavidA
    @davida

Hi all, I’m a new member and am interested in this topic, as I am about to embark in PI. I attended a free seminar held by the NII, and followed up with a face-to-face meeting with one of their ‘senior’ consultants. The concept of NII is good, though I have my reservations about their advice. Everything I heard during the discussions was based around ‘get rich quick’ methods of PI. During my 1-2-1 interview it was clear that the consultant was trying to sweep me away with fantastic scenarios, which fall apart when house prices do not rise substantially over the short term. Prior to attending the sessions I had read several books, and was thus armed with a reasonable background. I doubt that I’ll be subscribing to the course, but am interested in finding a one-on-one mentor (someone that can provide personalised feedback) – Does anyone know how to find such a service at a reasonable price (i.e. not $hundreds/hour)

Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

Hey all. I completed an NII course a few years ago. Ive continued to go to various additional events with them over the past few years. The information within the courses is very good however the way in which they constantly try to sell you more stuff and the way they go about it, in my opinion is unethical. Henry Kaye is being investigated by ASIC but its a civil case not criminal. A word of warning, read the transcript from four corners on the ABC site about get rich quick gurus, henry is discussed within this transcript, it may be enlightening.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘National Investment Institute run course’ is closed to new replies.