All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing support for the UK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Michelle AwnyMichelle Awny
    @michelle-awny

Hi again,
    I have een reading property investing materail for a while, yet i find the best info comes from Aus or US.
    I have heard of property groups in Aus that can help a buyer find a property with very detailed criteria pertaing the property as also there see to be a hell of a lot of support for this tyep of thing.
    Being an Australian in the Uk (Scotland), does anybody have any name, ref, contacts that could put in touch with like minded people.
    Or is this a business opportunity i see for my self ie: starting one of my own.?
    Thanks Michelle

Profile photo of kiwiduvetkiwiduvet
    @kiwiduvet

the UK has a huge number of people invloved in investing in the buy to let scenario far outweighing ht enumbers in Australia, but a a proportion of poulation pronbaly not as high, and also less of the shouting from the rooftops about it,

also wouldbe very diificult and especially given the current returns out of oz to set yourself up as a remote birdogger as there are people in Oz and NZ doign this on site and doing a very good job of it.

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.