All Topics / General Property / 4br brick Glen Waverley, Melbourne – up for sale soon – deceased estate – genuine offers prior to listing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lindybeelindybee
    Participant
    @lindybee

Hi everyone

Just putting out the feelers – my dad's former home (deceased estate) on High Street Rd, Glen Waverley is going to on the market in a few weeks.

I am only one of 5 beneficiaries and not in a position to negotiate myself BUT I said I would see if anyone was interested in putting in a decent offer prior to us listing with an agent, and any offers/expressions of interest will be put to the executor (elder brother, reasonable chap). We are interested in a good sale not just a quick one (low holding expenses), so please don;t expect it to be a bargain basement sale – but a good result for all.

Land: 640m2
    No photos available at the moment.
    4br brick/tile
    2 good sized living areas, one opens out to backyard.
    separate dining
    carport at side
    1 bath, separate toilet

Actually quite quiet, surprising given the location, I think it's the position halfway down the hill – doesn't get the braking/accelerating traffic noise.
    Brilliant location – In Glen Waverley school zone, 5 minute walk to GW Primary, 10 minute walk to The Glen, Kerry Rd local shops just down the end of the block.

Would need extensive internal reno – kitchen/bathroom all in original condition and not in a  good way. Extremely dated interior. Rooms are all great size, it has a good feel to it.

Please email me if you'd like further info – [email protected].

Thanks!

Lindy Bonnett

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

You should mention the land size as this might interest buyers and most real estate adverts mention it.

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

and few pictures as well … :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.