All Topics / Help Needed! / steve’s Property Apprenticeship

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

hi all has anyone done or doing the course ?

i would love to know what stuf they learnt and how it helped them if so?

and how long it took to complete

would love some info on it thanks so much

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

Hi

There are other comments here: https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/heads/4345717

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

thanks mate

i found them pretty good reviews iam pretty happy with what i found

it seems like a great thing for me to take things to the next level

Profile photo of Dr0pB3arDr0pB3ar
    @dr0pb3ar

Hi,

I am currently doing the course now. The course is broken down in to 65 sessions which are each a pretty solid read. You could comfortably finish one session a week with maybe a few hours. If you want to get the most out of it (which of course should be the case), it's going to be more involved then just reading the session. I always end up spending hours after each session googling things that popped into my mind.

Long story short, there is NO DOUBT in my mind that I will gain the cost of the course back many times over… If not in the first deal I make.

Hope that helps.

Profile photo of ckmelb13ckmelb13
    Participant
    @ckmelb13

Hi Daniel Vic,

I am completing the course, I actually just finished a session and browsing the forum. 

The course is remarkable, and it's permanent, meaning you will always have this knowledge to fall back on.

It will require a lot of commitment though, meaning a lot of man hours for reading, followed by webinars, followed by assignments.

Suggest you keep the momentum going though once you start as if you leave it too long it's easy to get overwhelmed with what you need to complete.

The assessment forces you to learn, and you always want to.

I am been doing the course for just over one year, and I am up to Module 4. Well on my way, however I have put in the effort.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

CK.

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

Thanks so much for the rresponse that's exactly the answer I was looking for

i find my self reasearching stuf I don't really know if its a great deal or not I think something like this might keep me busy and leading in to winter iam keen to knuckle down and study then out and aabout I am going to purchase this corse iam excited 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.