All Topics / Heads Up! / Peter Comben

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of freedom3freedom3
    @freedom3

Hi All
    Has any one had any dealings with Peter.He is a developer in Melbourne and he also has workshops on residential property development.You will find his ads in wealth creator and PI mag

Regards Freedom

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by freedom3:

Hi All
    Has any one had any dealings with Peter.He is a developer in Melbourne and he also has workshops on residential property development.You will find his ads in wealth creator and PI mag

Regards Freedom

I also read Wealth Creator & Property Investors Magazine and I am sure I seen his ads somewhere, but I never deals with him.

The best way (I think) is call his office and ask them to sent you some brochures if possible.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of bickobicko
    Participant
    @bicko

I recently attended Peter’s One day workshop in Brisbane.
    He has 17 valuable years of experience in the developing industry. He was formally a school teacher and he conveys his knowledge in a clear and relaxed manner.
    No amount of reading can cover everything, and so its the little things that he comes up with, that will be invaluable to the inexperienced.

My only wish was that the 10 hours of lecturing could have been longer.
    Excellent value for money.

the only way to predict the future is to invent it yourself

Profile photo of barrytbarryt
    Participant
    @barryt

[Edited because of defamatory content]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks for the update Barry.

Just goes to show there is no short cut to get rich quickly and people like PC along with HK and many others are just in for themselves and how much they can take from others.

I hope you get out the deal with some of your original capital.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Hi all
    I came across Peter Coomben a few years back and honestly what he offered I was not interested in. I liken his processes to that of financial planners and advisors, personally I want more control over my own cash as to this date no one has done better with my cash than I have, I take resposnibility for my own acotions including investing.
    If you want to learn about property , I recommend Steve and the crew highly and NO I'M not paid to say that, rather I have spent thousands on learning about his methods via the RESULST program and seminars, I'm now also doing a Diploma in Share Market Trading and the two people I have chosen as mentors/coaches etc are Steve Mcknight and Dale Gilham, based n their obivious high ethics and fantastic learning materials.
    Would I even consider throwing good money at others, NOT on your nelly after finding these two.
    Take it from me the best money you spend on educating yourself is with ethical organisations, not saying Peter Coomben is not ethical, just not my cup of tea so to speak
    Warm Regards
    Sue

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of FraseFrase
    @frase

[Edited because of defamatory content]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.