All Topics / Heads Up! / RESULTS Program

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of jdufalljdufall
    Participant
    @jdufall

Hi all

Has anyone been on or heard somebody that has been involved with the RESULTS Mentoring Program?

I have registered my interest and for what I have heard so far, it is a well run program. I am more interested in any average or negative feedback and what to look out for. I plan to be fairly aggressive in my building a portfolio, and, with the few deals I have done over the years, I would like to fine tune my approach.

Cheers

John

Profile photo of tigermigertigermiger
    Participant
    @tigermiger

RESULTS mentoring program are holding a 2 day property investors workshop in Melbourne that may be of interest and give you a good insight of the program/ structure.

Here's a link to the 2 day course.
    http://www.resultsmentoring.com/2-day-property-workshop

I am very interested to do this course and was wondering if anyone is interested to split the cost $497, as it says that you can bring a partner/ friend for free.

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

I am currently participating in the RESULTS program and am actively investing – planning for financial freedom within five years.

The part I like the most is that they don't say you MUST do your property investment one way or another.  They recognise that everyone's goals are different and there are many, many ways to achieve them.  They provide the education and information and then you decide what will work best for you.

The coaches are a great sounding board – I find it really useful to have them check over my figures and if I become uncertain about a project, bouncing ideas of them helps me to regain clarity and maintain momentum.

You'll also have access to Leon Maddigan who has some great ideas and is a fantastic resource if you're doing developments.

The RESULTS forum is also great for support and feedback from other participants along the way.

Having said all that – you'll only get as much out of any mentoring program as the effort you are willing to put in.

Profile photo of jdufalljdufall
    Participant
    @jdufall

Thanks for that Tiger and Tracey…

I have booked the program for 2011 and with the earlybird booking my wife and I also get to go to the 2 day workshop…Looking forward to hearing from others and learning different strategies…

Good luck Tracey on your 5 year plan…My plan is 6 years…

Cheers

John

Profile photo of jel08jel08
    Participant
    @jel08

Hi John

I was in the original Results 1 program back in 2005 and am still in the graduate program because I get so much out of it. From knowing nothing in the early stages we now have investment properties in Australia, New Zealand and the US and I can't begin to tell you how my confidence has grown. The coaches are great sounding boards with a wealth of experience themselves, and as Tracey said above, they don't say there's any one way that's better than another to invest. Part of the journey is your own personal growth in being able to research and make decisions with the backup of the whole Results community behind you.

I don't know where you're based, but myself and another RP1 graduate run a monthly meeting in Parramatta (Sydney) which is open to anyone who's interested in property, although most of the people who come belong to one of the Results programs. We have a monthly guest speaker, and mostly it is about the opportunity to network and surround yourself with like minded people. Feel free to send me a PM if you want more details about that, or just about Results generally. More than happy to share my experiences.
    Cheers
    Jane

Profile photo of jdufalljdufall
    Participant
    @jdufall

Thanks Jane

I am in Kalgoorlie WA. I have dabbled in property a few times over the years and stopped due to business failings. Now we are back on our feet, we are looking forward to the challenge of starting again. We have just purchased a duplex pair in Kal and settlement is in about a week…

Regards

John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.