All Topics / Help Needed! / Renting…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of StrangerStranger
    @stranger

Ive been looking at finding a place to rent for a while, but simply am not getting a chance.
    Im capable of paying rent etc. but everytime I find a place its taken, or they dont contact.
    Ive done everything right. Ive been honest about everything.

I really need a place to live, with my to be Fiancee.
    I was always stressed, and at the age of 16 designed a business plan, which I never got financed for, and someone else took those plans, and made success out of it.
    I was at wits end, and had problems in terms of life.
    I started helping people with life coaching, and just doing what I could for everyone.
    In the end I was at a cliff where I could only look down.
    I got an email from a woman, who was in the same boat, and I started helping her. Later we fell in love, and I finally figured out the reason I was here. They told me theres always light at the end of the tunnel, but no-one bothered to mention that it was an angel.
    We only knew each other over the internet, but we knew each other by heart and soul, not looks, not materialistic things such as money.
    I couldnt handle being away from her any longer and booked her a ticket to come from WA to Melbourne for a week.
    She came, and we had the time of our lives. But last Thursday she had to leave. Its been 3days 3hrs and 19 minutes since we have been apart and both of us have felt every second of it. Psychics have even pedicted that we’d meet etc. before we did (I never believed in psychics till everything they said has come true).
    I really want her here, but I need to find a place and move out first so she can come too. She used to be a real estate property manager, and then a reservationist, but currently studying Photography and receiving Austudy payments.
    I am an IT Student, working for Ideogue LLC, and Deepbluehosting.com etc. Getting roughly $500 a mth + Austudy.
    I am exhausted, Ive looked everywhere, Ive tried everything to make things possible, but Im afraid that because we are merely students, we will not get a chance to be with each other.

I am going to propose. I bought the ring, I have spoken to Peregrine, to book a hot air balloon for us, in the morning at sunrise to represent the start of a new life, and champagne breakfast etc. But that wont be possible to do until she is here.

Determination leads to success, and I am determined to have us together again.
    I just hope that leads to success.

Although right now, it looks grim. I really doubt we’d ever be able to move forward :(

What can I do? Ive also applied for night jobs.
    So I go classes 9-5, and then work from about 8-12 or till 1-2am. Monday to Friday.

Just annoyed :(

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Keep plugging away mate and don’t give up… this isn’t really the place to be baring your soul though.

Cheers
    r

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.