All Topics / Help Needed! / changing strata title to freehold in Qld

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MeretraderMeretrader
    Participant
    @meretrader

Hello,

We are in a small block (3) of double story town homes, and I am wondering if it is possible to change the title from Strata to Freehold easily.  One of the town homes is freestanding, and the other 2 are only connected by 1 wall which is the garage.  They all have some land with them for patios and gardens.

From what I can make out from the original plans, the 2 front town homes with the connected wall in the garage, have finished floor level of 47.000, and the garage FFL is 46.850, and the courtyard for both these townhomes is 46.750.  The last town home is slightly bigger, and has no connecting walls with the other 2 town homes.

Is there someone that I can get some information from regarding this please.

Many thanks,

Meredith

Profile photo of MeretraderMeretrader
    Participant
    @meretrader

Hello,

I am sorry I gave the wrong information for lot size of our complex of 3 double story town homes in Brisbane.  We want to know if it can be done to change the strata title to free hold, and if it is viable to do so.

Land size for each home  is 167 m2, 139 m2, and 239 m2.

Many thanks,

Meredith

Profile photo of KarenCKarenC
    Participant
    @karenc

Hello Meredith,

I would suggest visiting a private town planner as they will be able to advise on what to do next, and if it is easy/viable to do.

Cheers,

Karen

Profile photo of MeretraderMeretrader
    Participant
    @meretrader

Thanks Karen, but I did see that Daryl Richards is experienced in this area, but I do not know how to contact him.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.