- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for the Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup! Coming up Tuesday, 27th February – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
Alex Steffan | Steffan Harries
Never done a subdivision deal before but want the exact steps to learn how to do one? With hundreds of thousands of dollars profit on offer… who wouldn’t?
This town planner extraordinaire has got over 2500 Development approvals over the line!
He’ll be sharing his coveted process for getting your deal through council fast!
It’s all about subdividing for profit this month so make sure you’re in the room to see these experts show you how it’s done… This one networking event could set you up BIG TIME for the rest of 2024!
Premek Borek | Renno & Subdivision
Ever tried to mix and match development strategies?
Premek has combined a renovation with a 1 into 2 subdivision on the same site…Now, that’s how you create a solid 6 figure income!
Be in the room to see how this guy is maximising his profit on this deal and how you can implement the same strategy… ..
It’s not rocket science, anyone can do this with the right support team and as it happens, Premek will have his team in the room on the night!
Shane Edwards | Pembroke Constructions
Shane has worked on hundreds of subdivisions as a civil contractor. This presentation puts on his developer hat and shares exactly how he made 6 and 7-figure profits on his own subdivision.
You’ll learn how Shane had outstanding success using his negotiation tactics and applied his infrastructure connection skills.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to see how a subdivision expert uses his trade skills to create his own profitable subdivision project.
One not to be missed!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/membership
If you are an Ultimate Property Hub Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 27th February 2024
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those who are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 27th February 2024!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐