All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Want to buy leasehold Motel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Jeet13Jeet13
    Participant
    @jeet13

Hi everyone,

We are looking to buy a leasehold motel business in NSW for a treechange. Other than searching on the commercial websites, can anyone please advise if doorknocking actually works as I just don’t want to disrespect or harass anyone for no reason.

We are looking for a motel with about 20 rooms plus without any bar/restaurant. We have funds available ready for purchase however we may be able to get an additional loan depends on the business turnover and profitability.

I will really appreciate your advice or suggestions. Thanks

Profile photo of littlelotlittlelot
    Participant
    @littlelot

There is no harm in knocking and asking.  People (and brokers) do it every day.

your only issue is if it is a manager working for the owner you may not get a response as they may not speak to the owner often or will not want him to sell as they may lose their job

i sold a large motel in NSW to a guy who dropped in to speak with me but unfortunately he had already made contact with an agent who got six percent for one phone call

20 rooms is a good sIze if you plan on doing the cleaning etc yourself

tony

Profile photo of Jeet13Jeet13
    Participant
    @jeet13

Hi Tony

Thank you for your reply and great suggestion. I will keep any eye out for any good Motel if something comes up. Cheers

Jeet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.