All Topics / Help Needed! / Development Cost Estimate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of MrBrightsideMrBrightside
    Participant
    @charlie21

Hi y’all,

I have bought a vacant acre of land in suburban Melbourne, with no services. Planning to build four houses on the land. Waiting on Council to issue a subdivision permit. The subdivision permit conditions will include conditions about installing a common property driveway, water, electricity, sewerage, and telephone / NBN services. Will need to install all of these utilities before I can subdivide each lot and begin construction of the dwellings on the land. I am hoping to forecast what these development costs would be to eventually subdivide the land, as I have no clue. From a funding perspective, I want to ensure we pay for all these utilities before seeking finance from lenders for the construction of the dwellings. Any help from this fantastic community would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of MrBrightside MrBrightside.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of MrBrightside MrBrightside.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.