- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for our Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday, 21st November – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Matt Punter | Punter’s Finance
The last 18 months of interest rate hikes have affected ALL property investors and homeowners alike…
You and I want to know what to expect in 2024 and how to navigate this new, unchartered territory.
Which is why I’ve organised for the; No. #1 Finance Expert, Matt Punter, to walk us all through these changes.
This topic is SO important that I’ve doubled Matt’s time out front to cover all the content AND your burning questions. Matt will be diving deep on the NEW lending environment, where are rates headed for 2024 and how to still access cost-effective funding.
Kirsty Chessher-Brown | UDIA CEO
We have lined up UDIA’s amazing CEO, Kirsty from UDIA to reveal some fascinating insights that will affect ALL Property Developers in 2024… including:
- Emerging markets and opportunities that ALL developers should be aware of?
- Interesting changes in zoning and planning regulations
- How UDIA works with policymakers to make your property deals more profitable
Kirsty will also be sharing some of the current challenges developers face in the market and solutions along with some great examples she’s seen.
You won’t want to miss this one, make sure you’re in the room to get the insider knowledge from Australia’s most influential body in property development.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/membership
If you are an Ultimate Property Hub Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 21st November 2023
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those who are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 21st November 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐