- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for our Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday, 24th October – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Russell Sparke | Sparke Legal
If you think you own your property… think again!
Property investing is all about CONTROLLING property and Russell Sparke shows you the tricks of the trade to do just that.
He’s been in the game for almost 30 years so he knows a thing or two about getting your deal under contract in ways you could never imagine!
Buying, selling or holding property… you need to hear this.
Real Deal 1 | Anna Halman | 9 lot Subdivision
Anna is back bigger and better with her 9-lot subdivision in Boondall.
If you’re interested in making chunky profits splitting land then this one’s for you!
Anna started with a 1 into 2 subdivision and going to the next level with this 1 into 9. Plenty of challenges but plenty of reward to go with it.
Be in the room to see how Anna found and funded this project. You’ll see numbers, photos and a few inside tips on how to get these types of deals through council.
Real Deal 2 | Fin Hansen | 2 lot Subdivision
Fin is back with another sweet little deal – a perfect case study for those that are looking for their first subdivision project.
The twist with this one is Fin is doing this with none of his own money.
Come along and learn more about the joint venture side of this deal… PLUS how he found, acquired and demolished the house, before he even got development approval!
Be in the room for not one but two real-deal case studies!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
If you are an Ultimate Property Hub Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 24th October 2023
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 24th October 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐