- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for the next Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 17th October – 6.30pm start.
Join us at our October Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Matt Punter | The Savings Centre
Now that interest rates have paused, there’s a new landscape to deal with. ALL property investors and homeowners alike need to hear this critical finance update
You’ll want to know what to expect in 2024 and how to navigate this new, unchartered territory.
Which is why I’ve organised for our No. #1 Finance Expert, Matt Punter, to walk us all what to expect and what to plan for if you buying or selling property in the next 12 months.
This is critical information for everyone in the property market. Matt’s expertise comes from being at the coalface and seeing the trends firsthand.
He’s going to be giving you his insights on a silver platter so you can apply them immediately in your own property journey and capitalise on this timely opportunity to create wealth.
Chris Newman | Real Deal
Chris Newman has almost completed his first development on the Sunny Coast and its time to take a look at the results!
Chris presented this luxury duplex development in Buddina last year and I’ve asked him to come back and share his learnings (and a few curveballs) with you.
Be in the room to not only see how the project has progressed, but how he’s managed the joint venture side of things.
If you’re looking to develop on the Coast with no money down, this is the guy to chat to!
Damian Vescovi | AMPFLO
Damian is a highly skilled Electrical & Telecommunications Design
Consultant, and you’ll be amazed at what we will learn in this one:
- Due diligence – what you need to know when assessing a site for electrical and telecommunications
- Understanding your Council’s DA conditions, and last but not least;
- Factors impacting electrical and telecommunications project costs for subdivisions.
This is a topic that has notoriously been a little ‘blurry’ for a number of investors, and we’re privileged to learn from an expert!
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to room size so your name must be on the RSVP list.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 17th October 2023
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday 17th October 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐