- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for our Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday, 29th August – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Shane Edwards | Pembroke Constructions
Shane has worked on hundreds of subdivisions as a civil contractor. This presentation puts on his developer hat and shares exactly how he made 6 and 7-figure profits on his own subdivision.
You’ll learn how Shane had outstanding success using his negotiation tactics and applied his infrastructure connection skills.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to see how a subdivision expert uses his trade skills to create his own profitable subdivision project.
One not to be missed!
Real Deal | Kaz Young
One for the renovators out there….
It’s not easy these days to make a six-figure profit on a basic renovation but this Mum of two just cashed in!
Come along and see how this 3 bedroom brick and tile home was found, bought, renovated and sold in Bracken Ridge to make a year’s wage in a matter of months.
You’ll also discover how this one simple twist in the deal nearly doubled her profit!
Yvonne Thomas | Cre8tiv Interiors
Renovating or Developing? Here’s how you can increase your profits when selling.
Yvonne has over 20 years of experience, styling hundreds of homes and creating huge results for her clients.
- What’s working right now in the current market for renovation, rooming houses and micro apartments
- How to save big bucks with your builder by tweaking your furniture package
- Real case studies with before and after styling photos AND what that has done to the ACTUAL sales price.
- Whether you’re a creative type that loves interior design…..OR a numbers person that only cares about the bottom line, this presentation will ensure your next project is a HUGE success.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Hub Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 29th August 2023
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 29th August 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐