- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for our Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday, 27th June – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Paul Copeland – Willaim Buck Accountants
It’s not often you get an accountant that’s done over a dozen developments, has exceptional accounting skills, AND can make you laugh when talking about income tax!
This presentation promises not just education but some warnings you need to hear from Paul’s personal experience in the property development game.
I guarantee your accountant has got nothing on this guy so be in the room to hear his latest insights that WILL save you thousands in tax
Chris Newman – Real Deal
You might have seen Chris present his 5 townhouse development last year so now the project is complete I’ve asked him to share the end result!
Chris will be there to share all the latest photos and more importantly the final numbers…. you’ll be surprised to see where his profit ended up!
Darcy Miller – ONF Surveyors
Darcy is extremely passionate about surveying and has some great top tips and handy hints regarding how important having a surveyor is BEFORE you buy your property.
Darcy is sharing some costly mistakes made by developers that could have been prevented by using a surveyor in the due diligence period.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Hub Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 27th June 2023
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 27th June 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐