All Topics / Help Needed! / *** Team recommendations ***

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Ando6210Ando6210
    Participant
    @ando6210

Hello all,

I am looking to take property investing a bit more seriously! I have bought 2 properties over the past couple years with little knowledge or research and just more or less wanted my foot in the door.

I am currently looking to surround myself with the right people on my journey.

Can anyone please recommend to me a broker that is also an experienced property investor. I would like to link arms with someone experienced that can help guide me to move faster in my investing journey!

Also could recommend an accountant that is experienced in property investing that is willing to help me learn more about tax deductions etc.. as we go along!

Thank you

Ando6210
    Email Me

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Ando,

We had a team meeting this morning and I brought up your post as one to discuss.  From that, Steve’s mortgage broker (Chris Berry) said he’d be happy to discuss things with you.  Though it is early days yet, he also mentioned an accountant with whom he has been interacting.   Once he knows they are open to new clients, he will likely put you onto them.  Steve meanwhile said his accountant is not taking on more clients, so we can’t share their name with you.

Do be in touch with Chris Berry re your situation.  Here’s a post that he replied to – his contact details are at the bottom of the post:-

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/5068955-increasing-burrowing-capacity/

Regards,

Benny

Profile photo of Shehan TambiShehan Tambi
    Participant
    @shehantambi

Happy to chat @ando6210

Talk soon
    Kind regards,
    Shehan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.