All Topics / Heads Up! / Gold Coast Property Networking Group Meeting – Thursday 1st June 2023
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Gold Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Thursday 1st June – 6.30pm start.
We’re already almost halfway through 2023!
Join us in June for the Gold Coast Property Networking Group meeting – it’s set to be a cracker!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. Rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be so glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this quarterly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
Its size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia-wide!
What’s in store?
Dave Russell | Urban Design Solutions
Brand new sponsor!
Dave is all about ideas, innovation and solutions when it comes to building design. This month he’s bringing his whole tool kit along to share how he gets it done.
If you’re looking to develop, build or construct anything, you must meet Dave before you do anything!
He’s got an eye for detail and a network of professionals to make sure your project is profitable.
Come along to hear about Dave’s latest projects in renovation design, house lifting, and multi-residential design.
Greg Goris | Real Deal
This commercial builder is having a red hot crack at a residential project in Runaway Bay… and he’s joint venturing with a colleague who is ALSO a builder… what could go wrong?!
Check out this neat little corner block that will have the house demolished and 2 brand-spanking new dwellings constructed to create over half a million in profit.
You’ll get to see how these guys plan to maximise their building skills how they intend to split the profits.
Paul Copeland | William Buck
It’s not often you get an accountant that’s done over a dozen developments, has exceptional accounting skills, AND can make you laugh when talking about income tax!
This presentation promises not just education but some warnings you need to hear from Paul’s personal experience in the property development game.
I guarantee your accountant has got nothing on this guy so be in the room to hear his latest insights that WILL save you thousands in tax.
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to the size of the room so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link and follow the prompts, and pay your $10 entry fee online – click here for discounted link – or $15 at the door on the night.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP: CLICK HERE.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
Date: Thursday, 1st June 2023
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
Save the date, Thursday 1st June 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.