- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 6th June – 6.30pm start.
Join us at our June Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Dave Russell | Urban Design Solutions
Brand new sponsor!
Dave is all about ideas, innovation and solutions when it comes to building design. This month he’s bringing his whole tool kit along to share how he gets it done.
If you’re looking to develop, build or construct anything, you must meet Dave before you do anything!
He’s got an eye for detail and a network of professionals to make sure your project is profitable.
Come along to hear about Dave’s latest projects in renovation design, house lifting, and multi-residential design.
Andrew Bazley | Real Deal
Andrew is a local on the Sunshine Coast and he’s got a cracker deal with a stack of learnings to share with you!
Come along and hear about his 1 into 4 subdivision in Bli Bli that is just about to settle!
There’s a twist in this deal as well… So make sure you’re in the room to hear about how Dave connected up with the neighbour to do a joint venture on their block too!
Damian Vescovi | AMPFLO
Damian is a highly skilled Electrical & Telecommunications Design Consultant, and you’ll be amazed at what we will learn in this one:
- Due diligence – what you need to know when assessing a site for electrical and telecommunications
- Understanding your Council’s DA conditions, and last but not least;
- Factors impacting electrical and telecommunications project costs for subdivisions.
This is a topic that has notoriously been a little ‘blurry’ for a number of investors, and we’re privileged to learn from an expert!
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to room size so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link and follow the prompts, and pay your $10 entry fee online – click here for discounted link – or $15 at the door on the night.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 6th June 2023
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday 6th June 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐