All Topics / General Property / Share house – landlord staying with tenants

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of johnsimejohnsime
    Join Date: 2023
    Post Count: 0

    Haven’t found the answer to this in the forums.

    Have a house with 4 bedrooms and would like to stay in one and rent out the other three using a license agreement.

    1. Who covers this for Building and Contents insurance (am not worried about not getting rental income or willful damage to property)

    Most insurance companies allow the owner to stay with 2 other unrelated parties. Who covers those who want to stay with 3 unrelated parties

    2. Which insurance company pays out the building insurance as opposed to having replacement cover (as would prefer to engage and rebuild myself if anything untoward happens)



    Profile photo of BennyBenny
    Join Date: 2002
    Post Count: 1,416

    Hi John,

    I’ve sent you a Private Message,


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.