All Topics / Heads Up! / Gold Coast Property Networking Group Meeting – Thursday 23rd February 2023
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Gold Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Thursday 23rd February – 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s February Gold Coast Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Scott & Valerie Smith | REAL DEAL
This is the sort of deal that can set anyone up for retirement… I’m talking 6 figures of positive cashflow per year for life!
This power couple are building 7 NDIS units on the Gold Coast (Arundle) to provide homes for high physical support disability tenants.
This is a feel-good development that’s transforming lives and at the same time creating some exceptional income!
The best part? They are doing this deal with almost NONE of their own money!
This deal has it all so you’ll want to be in the room to see it unfold before your eyes… photos, feasibility and phenomenal profits!
then we have another special guest…
Chris Newman | REAL DEAL
Yes, that’s right… not 1 but 2 Real Deals to kick off 2023!
You might have seen Chris present his 5 townhouse development last year so now the project is complete I’ve asked him to share the end result!
Chris will be there to share all the latest photos and more importantly the final numbers…. you’ll be surprised to see where his profit ended up!
Julie Cary | Grummitt Town Planning
The Gold Coast City Council is once again moving the goal posts so Julie Cary is here to give you some clarity for what’s to come in 2023.
Julie is a wealth of knowledge and will be revealing some of the lesser-known amendments to everyone including:
Proposed amendments to the City Plan consisting of major updates including changes to zoning, density, building heights and expansion areas.
Julie shares all the details, along with her own insights on how to position yourself to profit in 2023.
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to the size of the room so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link and follow the prompts, and pay your $10 entry fee online – click here for discounted link – or $15 at the door on the night.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP: CLICK HERE.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
Date: Thursday, 23rd February 2023
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Thursday, 23rd February 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.