- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday, 21st February – 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s February Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Russell Sparke | Sparke Legal
If you think you own your property… think again!
Property investing is all about CONTROLLING property and Russell Sparke shows you the tricks of the trade to do just that.
He’s been in the game for almost 30 years so he knows a thing or two about getting your deal under contract in ways you could never imagine!
Buying, selling or holding property… you need to hear this.
Than & Tabitha | Real Deal
Details coming soon….. But I can tell you that this power couple hasn’t presented at SCPG before and they’ve done some pretty amazing renovations so you’ll want to see this special project they’ve completed in Bundaberg!
Brett Kean | William Buck Accounting
Brett brings with him a wealth of experience as an accountant, specialising in the real estate industry.
He’s going to bring clarity to the otherwise tricky topic of GST and structures plus a few bonus insights that accountants rarely share.
You are always guaranteed a few dry jokes from Brett, really interactive Q&A sessions and informative presentations. You just can’t miss this guy!
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to room size so your name must be on the RSVP list.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 21st February 2023
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 21st February 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐