All Topics / Value Adding / Melbourne JV partner to project manage reno

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

Hi!

I own a 1920s granny flat in Ringwood, SE Melbourne and plan to undertake both cosmetic renovation and extension to the granny flat very soon. Now, I am already talking with town planners on proposed extension plan (which hopefully can get council’s approval because I have verbally spoken with Maroondah Council and they seems to be okay with my proposal) and am at early stage of getting indicative quotes from builders for renovation and extension costs.

Given that I am residing in HK, I think it is physically impossible for me to project manage the builder and tradies on site when work commences on site. I am considering to look for JV partner that can help me to monitor daily progress on-site and report on any issues. Would like to know whether anybody in this forum has experiences in structuring a JV like this (where JV partner contribute skills and time rather than upfront capital). Love to hear your view. Cheers John

Profile photo of SashaSasha
    Participant
    @sasha-strampic

Hi John,

Yes, I can potentially help you with this project. I have many years of experience in project management, supervision and building.

Sasha..

Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

Hi Sasha , what’s your mobile number ?

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi jcso,

Use Private Message for info like that (unless Sasha is happy for his phone number to be made public),

Benny

Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

Sorry Sasha , I didn’t realize I was responding in forum . My apologizes , I have sent you private msg .

Profile photo of SashaSasha
    Participant
    @sasha-strampic

Thanks Benny, we’ve now made contact privately. :)

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Have you found yourself a PM John? If not then I would like to have a chat.

Tools

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.