- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for our first Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup for 2023! Coming up Tuesday 31st January – doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s January Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Justin Watt | Watt Realty
I figured the best way to kick off 2023 was to get a property market update from someone on the ground at the ‘Property Coalface’
Justin has some EXTREMELY RELEVANT insights on what to expect in the coming months.. and how to position yourself to find those cracker sites.
Watty, as we like to call him, is a GUN veteran agent of over 20yrs in the Brisbane market and always gives you the honest truth without the BS… Which is NOT something you generally hear from real estate agents – which is why we love him!
Jim Valery | Real Deal
Details of Jim’s deal are coming soon… But I can tell you that this hasn’t presented at BPG before and he has done some pretty amazing projects so you’ll want to see this!
Brendon Ansell| V Property Qld
This guy has an uncanny knack of predicting the Qld property market with amazing accuracy… So I figured what better time to pick his brain than the first month of 2023!
Brendon has been developing property in South East Qld for almost 20 years and his projects stack into the hundreds of millions.
His development company was listed on the ASX back in 2015 and recently become the EGM of the multi-million dollar Brookwater development.
Needless to say, Brendon knows a thing or two about the property market and its many cycles so you’ll want to be in the room to hear his thoughts for 2023.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 31st January 2023
Registration: 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday 31st January 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐